Virtual Mail Servers & Enterprise Mail Servers are wholly owned subsidiaries of TactiCom, Inc.
Founded in 1994, TactiCom (http://www.TactiCom.com) is a profitable, privately held, US Corporation with offices in United States and Europe. Our personnel are seasoned professionals with IT, development and marketing experience from industry leaders such as IBM, Anderson Consulting, GE, NEC and Compaq Corporation. Our clients range from small private companies to large multinationals such as Intel, BOC & Compaq.
Our extensive software development library, developed over ten years, enable us to provide high quality, cost effective applications and systems within relatively short development cycles and at a fraction of the cost of our competitors. We have a proven track record providing cost effective, revenue generating solutions for both large and small clients world wide.
Through our application services group we own and operate high performance redundant servers in multiple locations worldwide and in the USA on both the east and west coast. Our services include automated application monitoring, which ensures that all components of your applications and internet services are functioning correctly. Our hosting clients include Compaq, The United States Federal Government and many other high profile companies who require high bandwidth, performance, security and availability.
We can assist you in developing your specification, budget and schedule, as well as developing your product or application. In most cases, we will quote you a fixed price for your application. We include a service contract with guaranteed response time with both phone and e-mail support. Our clients will attest to our on-time, on-budget, high-quality internet systems development.
- Internet & Extranet Applications & Systems
- Secure Email, Document Management & Archiving Solutions
- Freedom Information Act “Sunshine Laws”
- Federal Rules of Civil Procedure (FRCP)
- Open Meeting Laws
- SEC 17A-4 and NASD 3010
- NASD 3010 (National Association of Securities Dealers)
- SEC Investment Advisers Act of 1940
- Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX)
- 21 CFR Part 11 – Pharmaceutical Companies
- Gramm-Leach Bliley Act (GLBA)
- Currency Advisory Letter 2004-9
- Secure B2B & B2C E-Commerce Systems
- Lead & Event Management Systems
- Semi-Custom applications from our 100+ application library
- Quality Systems (ISO: NCR & CAR)
- Custom database-driven on-line systems
- Support for all major databases